Customer Success Associate
Marketing, Full time
It's a great time to join our ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work.
You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try new things (and not worry if they don't go right the first time!) and take ownership of your own development. We have a training fund for you to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus. We also have; a beer fridge, pizza Friday's, sport always on in the office and regular social events!
Our US marketing team is going through an exciting phase of growth following developments in US gambling legislation and we are looking for a talented and ambitious Customer Success Associate to join us!
As a Customer Success Associate, you will play a vital role in developing healthy customer relationships and ensuring that customers have a positive experience with our products and services. You will spend time evaluating and analyzing customer needs, providing support and guidance throughout the customer journey, and promoting customer loyalty. You will help us create long-term relationships with our customers by excelling in these areas.
Your day-to-day will include responding to customer service issues in a timely manner. In addition, you will spend some time creating and enacting effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards and developing customer satisfaction goals while coordinating with the wider team to meet them on a steady basis. You will also spend time answering questions about our company’s products or services and track customer service KPIs and metrics.
We’re a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced environment working to agreed targets as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services to new and owned audiences.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prioritizing and answering questions about products or services
- Resolving customer issues and troubleshooting technical problems
- Providing proactive customer outreach
- Responding to customer reviews
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally you are highly organized with great attention to detail
- You have the ability to evaluate, navigate, and prioritize customer demands through various customer service software (like Awario), tools (like Buffer), and social media
- You have excellent English communication skills, including written and verbal
- You have confidence to self-manage and work efficiently
- You have some prior experience in a customer-focused role
- You possess patience, empathy and professionalism
- Ideally you have some Excel experience
What makes for a great Customer Success Associate at Oddschecker?
- Passionate about great customer service (We <3 our customers!)
- Collaborative and team mentality (we thrive on collaboration so don’t be shy to share your ideas!)
- Self-motivated (even without caffeine!)
- Willing to go above and beyond (to infinity and beyond!)
- Detail Oriented (not perfection but crossing all those t’s)
- Positive outlook (BYO--Bring Your Optimism!)
What you’ll get back from us!
Alongside of being challenged daily and a real interest in your development, what’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Day 1 benefits include…
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with a generous match
- 20 PTO days
- 10 company holidays
- 2 floating holidays
If you are up for the challenge and ready to make your mark on the US online betting industry then we encourage you to apply with a current resume. A successful candidate for this role will reside in NJ, PA or NY and must be authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship.
Initially this position will be all remote but in the future we will encourage some in-office presence. Cyan Blue Odds USA LLC encourages all qualified applicant to apply.
**Work schedule start times:
Monday-9 amJob Posting End Date: 08.07.202240 hour working week Monday through Sunday
Did you know
One in ten bets online in the UK are touched by Oddschecker
Oddschecker had 3.9 million unique users in June2018 - enough to fill Wembley 43 times over
Every team member gets a £1,000 a year to spend on their development