Head of UK Performance
Oddschecker - External Site, Full time
It's a great time to join our ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work.
You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try new things (and not worry if they don't go right the first time!) and take ownership of your own development. We have a training fund for you to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus. We also have; a beer fridge, pizza Friday's, sport always on in the office and regular social events!
Job Title: Head of UK Performance
Team: Commercial and business support
What you’ll do as our Head of UK Performance
The Head of UK Performance will be responsible for delivering the Oddschecker and WhoScored P&Ls by working collaboratively with the rest of the UK team. To do this you will need to be constantly assessing the risks and opportunities to hitting budget, as well as having oversight, and inputting into, product, marketing, and commercial roadmaps, leading on multi-function projects.
The role will report in to the Head of OGM UK and line manage two Product managers (likely temporary).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a number two to the Head of OGM UK
- Form close relationships with, and bring together, the UK Head of Finance, Head of Tech, Head of Marketing, Head of Commercial, and Product owners
- Manage the day to day delivery of the Oddschecker and WhoScored P&Ls
- Assess the risks and opportunities to hitting/beating budget on a day to day basis, and action accordingly
- Inputting in to, and overseeing, product, marketing, and commercial roadmaps in order to hit targets and add value to the bottom line
- Continually assess and develop the strategy, and manage operations, to deliver targets and create new commercial opportunities
- Lead on multi-function projects
- Working with Product and Marketing teams to create sales opportunities for Account Managers
- Support the account management in commercial conversations, offering insight in to Product and Marketing plans
- Responsible for KPI and Operational reporting
- Line management (likely temporary) of OC and WS Product Owners
We need someone who is:
- An ambitious and driven self-starter, someone who is happy to get stuck in
- Able to work collaboratively, bringing together multiple areas of the business
- A problem solver who makes stuff happen
- Experienced in managing and delivering revenue targets
- A strong understanding of digital businesses and the roles of different functions
- Passionate about our business, the industry, and the opportunities that exist today/tomorrow
- Able to balance a varied workload and make quick decisions on prioritisation
Did you know
Every team member gets a £1,000 a year to spend on their development
Oddschecker had 3.9 million unique users in June2018 - enough to fill Wembley 43 times over
One in ten bets online in the UK are touched by Oddschecker