Product, Full time
It's a great time to join our ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work.
You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try new things (and not worry if they don't go right the first time!) and take ownership of your own development. We have a training fund for you to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus. We also have; a beer fridge, pizza Friday's, sport always on in the office and regular social events!
What you’ll do, as a Product Owner
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and their needs
- Understand the business goals and how our Products can develop to meet them
- Drive customer and business value, collaborating with other members of the Product team (Head of Product, Product Owners, Design, Insight & Analytics) to deliver the roadmap
- Continuously improve the product, identifying and prioritising improvements and enhancements
- Work closely with a cross-functional engineering team, ensuring an accurate and shared understanding of requirements
- Manage the priorities and workload for the team, ensuring business goals are met
- Stay on top of current and emerging technologies and market trends.
- Define business requirements, processes and user journeys
- Work with the Product Team to manage product backlogs
- Participate in the day to day team ceremonies and activities
- Act as an interface between the product team and key stakeholders across other UK business functions, including marketing and commercial
- Use data to drive decisions and maximise value to the business
- Stay on top of current and emerging technologies and market trends
- Always be looking for ways to improve processes and outcomes
We need someone who is…
A motivated and proactive Product Owner to look after our web-based products in the UK, committed to delivering outstanding customer experiences.
You’ll be comfortable and knowledgeable with the basics of agile and have worked with development teams of different disciplines. You’ll work closely with the Head of Product to create and deliver a product roadmap, as well as with designers, data and customer insight leads to understand and evolve your products. You should therefore be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams. You’ll have a passion for products, all things digital, and serving the best possible customer experience.
A strong communicator, you’re happy to present ideas, knowledge, and vision to the team and wider business, while ensuring delivery of key product and business goals.
More about you…
Key skills and experience would ideally include:
- Product Owner skills, including the ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders and communicate them to delivery teams using recognised tools and techniques
- Experience working as a Product Owner within a lean/agile development environment
- Understanding of customer interactions and user journeys and demonstrating a passion for continually improving customer experience
- Naturally collaborative, and with a desire to be part of a highly successful team rather than just a highly successful individual
- High levels of commitment and enthusiasm
- Delivery focused with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and comfortable operating at all levels of an organisation
- Knowledge of basic user testing principles for A/B and MVT
- Experienced managing and detailed product backlog, detailing and presenting user stories
What you’ll bring fresh out the box:
- Advocacy for the user, knowing the importance of seeing things from a user’s perspective
- Great attention to detail, organisational skills and a capacity to manage your own workload
- A natural problem solver, driven by finding value opportunities
- A passion for sports and/or betting
- An attitude to get on with things and find a solution
Did you know
We process on average 450 price changes per second.
We are currently integrated with 80 bookmakers globally
Our staff put away 1700 beers & 3000 slices of free pizza a year.