Senior Digital Analyst (US)
Product, Full time
It's a great time to join our ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work.
You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try new things (and not worry if they don't go right the first time!) and take ownership of your own development. We have a training fund for you to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus. We also have; a beer fridge, pizza Friday's, sport always on in the office and regular social events!
What you’ll do as our Senior Digital Analyst:
Making best use of our customer data to inform our decisions is essential to our business. We are looking for an accomplished Analyst who can work alongside our US and Rest of World (RoW) teams in the areas of Marketing, Product, Commercial & Finance and translate insights into actionable recommendations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Striving for product excellence, leveraging our behavioural data to find optimisation opportunities on our products, running tests and measuring performance of results.
- Interpret data, analyse results using multiple data sources and statistical techniques to provide actionable insight and recommendations.
- Partnering with the US Marketing team to measure performance of campaigns across CRM, social and acquisition.
- Owning all site-level reporting and perform analysis to optimize content strategies.
- Partnering with the US Commercial team to analyse our sponsorship deals and performance data and packaging these reports to effectively communicate with key stakeholders.
- Partnering with the US Product team to own all A/B testing analysis and reporting, as well as the key representative of data for all UX related projects.
- Partnering with the US Finance team supporting KPI reporting and revenue modelling.
- Maintaining site tagging to ensure we are capturing the right data.
- Supporting RoW with site tagging and reporting.
We need someone who is:
- A strong understanding of the latest developments in data analysis and conversion rate optimisation
- Proven record in delivering actionable insight to improve conversion rate
- Experience in A/B test ideation, measurement, and performance interpretation working with a tool such as Qubit.
- Analytics experience in product (app + web) and marketing analytics.
- Skilled in SQL (ideally with experience working with BigQuery).
- Working with a digital analytics tool such as Google Analytics (Universal Analytics and GA4 would be advantageous) or equivalent.
- Experience working with data visualisation tools (DataStudio ideally or equivalent e.g. Tableau, PowerBI).
- Tag management experience (ideally Google Tag Manager or equivalent).
- Flexible – maintains effectiveness in a fast moving and/or changing environment and with varying tasks, responsibilities or people
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present data in a user-friendly format
- Collaborative nature
- Interest in sports / sports betting
Good to have
- Experience working with an app attribution platform (such as Kochava).
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Python, R, etc)
- Experience building, or working with, marketing channel attribution models.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or similar
Did you know
Our staff put away 1700 beers & 3000 slices of free pizza a year.
Oddschecker had 3.9 million unique users in June2018 - enough to fill Wembley 43 times over
We are currently integrated with 80 bookmakers globally