Social Media & Content Executive
Marketing, Full time
It's a great time to join our ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work.
You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try new things (and not worry if they don't go right the first time!) and take ownership of your own development. We have a training fund for you to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus. We also have; a beer fridge, pizza Friday's, sport always on in the office and regular social events!
It is a great time to join our ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a great place to work.
You will be encouraged to share your ideas, take ownership of projects and flex your creativity in the best way possible. We have a training fund to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus.
The Hammersmith office remains open five days a week for anyone that wishes to work alongside our fantastic colleagues, but Oddschecker Media Global encourage people to pick the work set-up that works best for them. Typically, most employees work from the Hammersmith office on Thursdays.
What you'll do, a Social Media & Content Executive
- Report into the Social Media & Content Manager
- Help produce and promote football shows for WhoScored's YouTube channel
- Work closely with clients to help maximise campaign performance. Taking on board their requests and using WhoScored’s platform to hit KPIs
- Input into sharpening WhoScored’s content strategy on social and editorially
- Help foster relationships with other social accounts to boost PR outreach
- Work closely with Oddschecker social team
- Spot trends on social media to generate content for WhoScored across social channels. Responsibility to help grow WhoScored Twitter and Instagram accounts
We need someone who is...
Looking to pursue a career in sports journalism. We need an ambitious, initiative starter with a passion and understanding of football and sports betting.
You're happy to take ownership of campaigns and confident to present ideas to a wider group while taking into consideration business goals.
Someone that is capable of building relationships with external clients with excellent communication skills to open new content streams for WhoScored.
Willing to learn and evolve their own skillset to help the growth of the business and their own careers.
More about you
Key Skills and experience would ideally include:
- A Degree level Candidate
- Accomplished writer with proven journalistic skills and strong nose for news
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Passion for the job
- Passionate about football with an interest in sports betting
- Strong eye for detail and good sub-editing skills
- Use of Adobe Photoshop a plus
Did you know
Every team member gets a £1,000 a year to spend on their development
One in ten bets online in the UK are touched by Oddschecker
We process on average 450 price changes per second.