Marketing, Full time
It's a great time to join our ambitious team and get involved with a business that is focused, fast paced and a really great place to work.
You'll be encouraged to share your ideas, try new things (and not worry if they don't go right the first time!) and take ownership of your own development. We have a training fund for you to spend each year, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 25% in performance related bonus. We also have; a beer fridge, pizza Friday's, sport always on in the office and regular social events!
The OGM US marketing team is going through an exciting phase of growth following developments in US gambling legislation and we are looking for a talented and ambitious Video Producer to join us!
Let us tell you more…
As Video Producer, you are a creative audio-visual specialist responsible for planning and executing all aspects of video and audio projects for podcasts. This includes understanding digital copyright laws and the varying guidelines for media platforms like YouTube or Spotify, managing logistics for shoots and recording sessions, and coordinating with other production staff.
As a critical member of the production team, you play a vital role in ensuring that all project elements come together seamlessly. You are involved in writing scripts and directing on-screen talent, and overseeing aspects such as audio, visual effects, and graphics.
Your day-to-day will include overseeing all aspects of the video production process. This includes pre-production, production, and post-production depending on where we are on the calendar.
- In pre-production, you will work with writers to determine the content of the shoot. You will also be responsible for setting up equipment and making sure that everything is ready for the shoot.
- During production, you will be responsible for filming the video. This includes setting up shots and making sure that everything is running smoothly.
- In post-production, you will review the raw footage and work with the Video & Audio Editor to make sure that all of the necessary content is included. You will also be responsible for adding any voiceovers or other necessary elements.
With your experience and knowledge, you can provide valuable insights and guidance to make all the difference in bringing a project to life.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Managing all technical aspects of video and audio production
- Making and executing a production schedule
- Writing scripts or outlines
- Ensuring all internal deadlines are met
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally you have an understanding of American sports
- You will have at least 2 year’s experience as a video producer creating high-quality content
- You will have experience using Adobe After Effects or Premiere Pro
- You possess passion for ideating, storyboarding, filming, editing, story-telling, and asset delivery
- You have a strong ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask to manage several projects simultaneously
- You are a creative thinker with creative decision-making skills
- Ideally you are highly organized with impeccable attention to detail
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, have an open mindset and enjoy a positive, can-do attitude
- Bonus points if you are not shy to jump in front of the camera on occasion!
What makes for a great Video Producer at Oddschecker?
- Passionate about storytelling!
- Collaborative and team mentality (we thrive on collaboration so don’t be shy to share your ideas!)
- Self-motivated (even without caffeine!)
- Willing to go above and beyond (to infinity and beyond!)
- Detail Oriented (not perfection but crossing all those t’s)
- Positive outlook (BYO--Bring Your Optimism!)
What you’ll get back from us!
Alongside of being challenged daily and a real interest in your development, what’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so while we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Day 1 benefits include…
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with a generous match
- 20 PTO days
- 10 company holidays
- 2 floating holidays
If you are up for the challenge and ready to make your mark on the US online betting industry then we encourage you to apply with a current resume. A successful candidate for this role will reside in NJ, PA or NY and must be authorized to work in the US/not require sponsorship.
This position will require 2 days/week in Manhattan with other days being remote. Cyan Blue Odds USA LLC encourages all qualified applicant to apply.Job Posting End Date: 22.07.202240 hour working week Monday through Sunday
Did you know
One in ten bets online in the UK are touched by Oddschecker
We process on average 450 price changes per second.
We are currently integrated with 80 bookmakers globally